Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh yeah!

So. Yes. This is attempt #540 thousand to create a blog. I have some newly found time in the morning that I can use to blog away while I drink my much needed morning coffee. How is this different from all the other times I said I would blog? Because I found time. Got it? You have to drink your coffee anyway, might as well type while your at it. I am giving myself another chance. So you should too. If your not sure where I will get anything interesting to write about how is this for starters. Married. Add 4 kids under 8. Add a soap business. Add a very opinionated individual. Add some life. Mix it all up in a big bowl. And VOILA! Now if I can keep laundry, dishes, baths, homework, projects, cooking, vacuuming, crafts, etsy store, yardwork, grocery shopping, workouts, soap making, candle making, paper crafting, and showering from getting in the way of this blog. I WILL BE ALL SET!  Did I forget to mention Air Force in there? DARNIT!

No comments: